I am a professional guide in Krakow in Poland.
My name is Ewa.
I am a friendly person who will try to be helpful in your exploration of the city.
Krakow is my home town, I know it very well and I like the city, in which not only I was born, but also I have been living all my life. That is why I would like very much to show Krakow to visitors and to share my emotions and enthusiasm for the city.
I believe that if somebody decides to visit Krakow with me, after the tour, this person will share my opinion of it or at least have some more enthusiasm for the city.
Well, do not hesitate, make your mind and visit Krakow with me. I will be ready for this and the only thing you have to do is to choose where you would like to start.
If you are in Krakow, you want to see the city and learn about it contact me, please.
provides guide services including:
Guided tours depending on the time you have and what you wish to see:
- Wawel castle and Cracow’s cathedral ( the church where the Pope John Paul II used to celebrate Mass)
- Cracow medieval town with the biggest medieval square in Europe
- Kazimierz – a former Jewish part of the city
I am also a tour leader and with Krakow being a good starting point you can visit the region:
- Wieliczka – the salt mine which is on Unesco list of Heritage places,
- Auschwitz-Birkenau – the concentration camp from the time of World War for those who are interested in history,
- Wadowice the birth place of John Paul II or Częstochowa (for pilgrims),
- Ojców National Prk for those who like nature ,
- Zakopane the mountainous resort.
In some places (museums) in Poland you have to pay extra for local guided service.
Remember if you want to make good use of your time and money: see more, learn more while you are in southern Poland use my guide service in Krakow.
Contact me by phone or mail.
See you in Krakow
>> Cizemka <<